Friday, July 6, 2012

.airport bloggin'

I spent the latter half of last week in the mountains of North Carolina. 

The sights were absolutely breathtaking, and I have loads of photos that I would love to share with you. Unfortunately, packing for London has taken up most of my time the past few days, but I did manage to edit a few photos to share with you.

I need to pass the time in the airport somehow, right?

Here's what I saw:

Happy weekend to y'all!

I don't know how much I will be posting over the next 3 weeks but I am really going to make it a point to post at least once a week. Y'all hold me to that! 

Cheerio mates!
-C.

Things worth noting:
  • 65 minutes until I board the plane!
  • There's a 20 dollar bill in my wallet that won't be good for the next 3 weeks. #airportbar?? ;)

1 comment:

  1. These pics are really good, but the last three are beyond good! You continue to get better and better.

    Looking forward to London posts!

    ReplyDelete